$100M Founders’ Tech Career Tips
Sprint Hard, Iterate Fast - Episode 7
Drawing from conversations with seven startup founders who collectively raised over $100 million, Reggie shares essential tips on standing out and securing top tech roles. In this episode of The Sprint Hard, Iterate Fast Podcast, gain expert insights and valuable strategies to succeed in the fast-paced tech job market.
Discover the importance of self-awareness in defining your career journey and learn how to showcase quantifiable achievements to differentiate yourself from the competition. These valuable job search strategies will boost your confidence and increase your chances of landing career-making opportunities with leading tech companies worldwide.
- Understanding Your Career Journey
- Differentiating Yourself from the Competition
- Unconventional Strategies for Success
- Embrace Feedback and Adaptability
- Be Proactive in Your Job Search
- Leverage Your Self-Awareness
- Passion and Instinct for Success
- Find the Right Fit in Company Culture
- Broaden Your Knowledge and Experience
- Excel in Job Interviews
Connect with Reggie James:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/reginaldljames/
Beaker & Flint Website - https://www.beakerandflint.com/
Beaker & Flint on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/beaker-flint/
Order The Resilient Scaleup by Reggie James - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BR3CBFQK?ref_=pe_3052080_276849420
Before you go, don’t forget to leave a comment and review if you got something out of this episode!